Camera angle adjustment?

Reaction score
Folks

I have the new remote with the shoulder wheel for camera tilt angle. It's just lovely - very smooth. If you haven't got one, ask Santa :D :D

Question is, is it possible to be able to adjust the downward angle of the camera? It's great being able to adjust the tilt to keep looking at an object while flying past overhead, but it would be even better if the camera could tilt in excess of 90 degrees down so it could look backwards at the object that has just been flown over. Does that make sense?

Can it be done?

Connor

If you look at the way the camera is designed, if it flipped backward the rear motor housing would block the majority of the lens view. Also, the ribbon cable flexes inside it's housing near the camera, but I don't think it would be able to flex enough to do what you are asking. It would be cool if it could be done though.

Seems like you could do something like spin the bird as it passes over so you could tilt the camera up as you fly away to keep that point in shot? Maybe use control lock as well?

happydays said:
I wish! Loads of practice required! :D :D :D :D

That's all part of the fun, right?

If you were able to tilt the camera beyond 90 degrees to look back at objects you passed over, wouldn't the world at that point appear upside down on the screen?

MapMaker53 said:
If you were able to tilt the camera beyond 90 degrees to look back at objects you passed over, wouldn't the world at that point appear upside down on the screen?
It sure would!

Who are feeling the urge to film their gimbal-mount and who cares whether that is upright or upsidedown [emoji6] [emoji107]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31