Camera and Gimbal Lock

Yeh, I saw this too.. Hmm, im wondering if I should pull the trigger on this one. The stock gimbal protector is PITA to remove and too flimsy.

This product is sturdy. Mine came with a Gimbal guard (sturdy) as well as the lock and a cap. You won't be disapointed!

Yup I ordered In Red color. I have the gimbal guard carbon fiber as well.

Reactions: sifu128
I found a nice design gimbal lock for the Phantom 3 Standard on Thingiverse.
The fit is just right. It won't fall off but isn't difficult to remove.

DJI Phantom 3 Standard Gimbal Lock and lens cap by rovirobot3478

The only issue would be you need access to a 3d printer to make one.

IMGP1478.JPG

Reactions: Klnyc
I ordered mine yesterday from ebay. The guy's name is Nathan @Milehighdesign
He's real close to me in Castle Rock, Colorado.

Yeh, I saw this too.. Hmm, im wondering if I should pull the trigger on this one. The stock gimbal protector is PITA to remove and too flimsy.
I would recommend it. Just got my kit yesterday for P3S and everything fits perfectly. It's a lot easier to put the gimbal lock on and take it off. Remember to tell him you have a P3S since its size is different from P3A/P.

I got this one and is great for standard, fits snug but still easy to pull off, not sure how this is different then the other link posted but this one I personally know works. Have not tried the shade yet though.
Neewer® for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Professional, and Advanced Protective Camera Lens Cap Protector Cover + Flower-type Rose Petal Lens Hood Made of Premium ABS Plastic--Black Amazon.com: Neewer® for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Professional, and Advanced Protective Camera Lens Cap Protector Cover + Flower-type Rose Petal Lens Hood Made of Premium ABS Plastic--Black: Camera & Photo

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, I'm not a professional photographer, so I dont see much use to the shade, except to make it necessary to take it off to put the lock on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers