Camera 4K (no signal video)

Reaction score
I need some help to diagnose why i don't have signal on the smartphone.

I'v try everything i know
- relink RC
- reset camera setting
- check all the visual cable (grey one and ribbon cable)

You can have a look at this video to try to understand and help me

I can say also that the camera is working when i take photo and video, they are save on the SDCARD.
The problem is really the transmission of the video signal to the RC , lightbridge problem ?

When i look on the phone, the image is DARK black, but the camera setting are responding, ISO shutter, i can move the camera using the gimbal dimmer.

Thank's in advance

Try to boot up without the sd-card installed and see what happens. I had a card go bad on a P3P. It threw all kinds of errors ending with a "gimbal disconnected" and no FPV.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

We are already doing our test without SDCARD, no image on the smartphone :-(

Try a different usb cable, device (phone/tablet), and fresh install of DJI GO. If none of the above works, I'll pass the torch to someone else. Good luck.

I'v try to my Samsung Note 3, my Samsung S2 and Iphone 5S, all different cable, nothing work.

What i can add is there is some HEAT i can observe using a InfraRed Gun thermoter (Ultra Pro 95152)
I can compare from the gimbal on my friend Drone (P3 Pro), exactly the same model.

Normal temperature seem to be 20deg and mine goes to 35deg (celcius)

Is your gimbal fan running?

I had the same problem with my Samsung note 8 tablet. The Live feed works on my Cell phone . but not on my Tablet . All this happened after last update via Tablet. it takes photos and pictures but no live feed on the tablet. What can I do?

Like i said, the gimbal work perfectly. I can move it around. I can even grab picture and video.
The file are record to the SDCARD.

There is no video receive on the smartphone.

Any trick i can try to "force" the update of the firmware ?
Now, when i try to update, it's start the update then... failed with a "DDDDDDD" and red light steady on the gimbal.
The result file say, "Reboot the aircraft and try again"

I will post a video shortly to show the problem.

I have exactly the same problem as you, I think.

"No Signal" displayed at the top, in red. No live preview displayed.
Aside from that, the drone functions perfectly. Everything is on the latest firmware.
Tried on different mobile devices, tried different cables, but exactly the same problem.

Interested to know how you get on.

My problem start after a crash, the gimbal was hit.
For now, the gimbal is working OK, the camera is working OK (i can grab photo and record video)

The main problem is about video signal transmission, it's probably something about the lightbridge.
I will need help from a professional (technician) to diagnose how to repair that.

i add those 2 pictures

You can see that with my crash, the gimbal receive a shock and bended at 2 differents places.
I'v compare with another P3 Pro and it miss a little bit of space between the arm dans the cover plate and also on the other picture, it suppose to be 90deg :-(

Attachments

• gimbal-arm-bended_sm.jpg
    gimbal-arm-bended_sm.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 375
  • gimbal-not-90deg_sm.jpg
    gimbal-not-90deg_sm.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 378

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members