Cam quality

Reaction score
Does the p3a take the same quality pictures as the p3p even on the new update allowing 2.7k on p3a? Or is it just the video quality alone is upgraded basically?

Does the p3a take the same quality pictures as the p3p even on the new update allowing 2.7k on p3a? Or is it just the video quality alone is upgraded basically?
The P3P had a 4 K camera-- 2.7 K is more that you need unless you are a professional photographer and need 4K output.

The P3P had a 4 K camera-- 2.7 K is more that you need unless you are a professional photographer and need 4K output.
The 2.7k is good I just want to know do you get the same quality pictures using both p3 models

The 2.7k is good I just want to know do you get the same quality pictures using both p3 models
I guess it depends on the expertise of the Photographer, but I would assume that 4K would produce better quality than 2.7 K although I don't know that to be a fact.

yes exactly the same. 12megapixel sensors both shoot DNG and JPEG. I would also suggest downloading DNG converter from Dji website to process your stills before you retouch them. cheers!

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen