Calling Montreal Phantom Owners

No, from Québec

I work on my first COAS for couple of weeks now, not really know where to start.
I then talk with a guy (really nice) on the phone yesterday for 20 minutes. He shine some lights for me.

work in progress...

Hi Guys,

If you are from Montreal please share where do you fly, And do you run into any issue with Public/Authorities saying no you cant fly here things like that, Please share your experience
hey there im new to flying cant get my phantom 3 to update looking for people to fly with and teach me cant seem to update my phantom :(

i have a brand new p3 professional where u from ? im not free saturday or sunday but free anytime otherwise , i dont want to ask for ur number but where u from in mtl?

yeah for sure , sounds good we will set something up soon just having a hard time updating my drone all i hear are loud sounds so strange.

The update fails or ? Have you try contact dji tech support ? will hit you with PM
not yet but its pissing me off like the update cant be done and i still cant fly it , maybe its not for me but i love this thing i want to fly

Heading to Quebec City for Memorial Day weekend. Can I fly from the shoreline next to the Fairmont? Would launch from near the docks where the cruise ships are located.

I'm in Cote des neige, I work during weekdays tho, I fly normally during weekend, For practising I go to Lasalle they have a huge field with no people, I usually practice atti mode there, Lemme know if works for u and i will hit you PM with my number
Hi,

Where is this field in lasalle you mention ?

Nice to see some people around! I'm from Mascouche.. Just got my p4 2 days ago.. Only flew in my backyard and in the park when there was nobody.. The problem whey I fly is that it attract people... Can't wait to find a nice place to fly.. And here, there is a small airport nearby so small planes fly very low.. And I don't want any problems.. I'm may try some field around..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am from Marieville, lots of open space.
I need new props, were can i find them in Montreal?

we should organize a group for montreal for drone flying what do you guys think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20