P3 Firmware Calling all drone firmware experts please Help!!!

Tried upgrading to 1.5.3 and failed but when Power on bird it said she firmware you to date but not getting any video feed. Many forum members having the same issue when checked log it said she module 8 & 15 not detected
But here's the funny thing I hook up my old camera with firmware 1.1.9+ and I get video and picture no problem I am not gonna even attempt to update that one. Please anyone have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated by me and other members. I have tried 3 different SD cards 2 different methods of installing and also even tried with the firmware bin to backdated the firmware but it's all a no go. Please

so I tried putting old firmware on it 1.3.2 and I got picture and als there is a new dji go update for the app. everyone who is having the same problem try it just format sd card and put in old 1.3.2 firmware and see if u get video

Idk. It kinda did the same thing to me...said I needed to update it but when I did it said update failed...when I went back into the app I tried to update again but it said it was already up to date. I haven't had an issues though

I just purchased my P3P yesterday and proceeded to update to 1.05.0030. Update to the aircraft went well but the RC won't start the update procedure. I tried both methods of updating directly from the SD via a reader and tried via hard wire from the aircraft. No dice. Now I have version 1.3.20 on the RC and 1.5.30 on the aircraft. It still operates correctly, but I need to get this resolved.

There's a hard reset method for the rc look that procedure up and make sure u on the latest app version and also what version is your rc? If it's b version u can update from the app if it's a version only u allowed to update thru USB SD card. Hope it helps the hard reset

Actually, I solved the problem. I didn't realize you had to tap the Status Button on the top of the "Go" screen to access the device status. It was there that it told me to update the RC and (if necessary) the aircraft. It updated flawlessly through the app. I am on 2.4.2. Thanks for responding.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl