California coast HWY 101 footage

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals here is a new video I just shot and put together. Any questions, comments or CC would me much appreciated. The only reason the beginning is black and white is because I forgot to remove it during the edit. I shot this with a P3Pro at 1080 24fps.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video. Between Gaviota and Refugio.

At one time I used to commute to Goleta from Lompoc over that bridge.

Interesting and nice footage. I sure would love to be able to see the same footage shot in 30fps and 60fps to compare. Watching it on youtube...I am not sure I am really seeing it the same as the original 24fps was. When you watch the edited output vs the same on youtube, does it look just as smooth?

nice

B/w of cool... Is she your model on the bridge? It's always nice to have a live person in videos. It was framed right too. Great work on editing...look forward to more from you.

Here's another one incase you guys looked the first one. Once again any feedback at all would be much appreciated. And if you ask want to share your videos with me that would be awesome. Thanks

Here's another one incase you guys liked the first one. Once again any feedback at all would be much appreciated. And if you ask want to share your videos with me that would be awesome. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers