Calibration

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've recently bought the pv2+ I do the s1 switch up and down to start the calibration I do the 360 turn and it's fine I then flip on edge and try the 360 vertical, for some reason it the flashes red and obviously isn't connected. When using lichi it tells me atti mode...... Please guys help if poss.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When you flip on edge, are you holding it nose down? Also sometimes you need to turn more than 360 for it to work.

As in nose is that the opposite
To the battery?

I have tried that and again first part of sequence is fine but the second part gives me a quick and consistent yellow/red flashes.?!

According to the DJI manual, the red and yellow blinking is telling you to move to a new place and try again. Maybe you are near a source of magnetic radiation...or have you got any metal objects in your pockets which may affect it?

I'm in the middle of no where with nothin on me, I'm gonna move locations tonight I'll let you know. Thank you

I've changed battery and now it's not doin it, when I complete sencond sequence it's changing to a steady yellow blink???

Have you hooked it up the the P2 Assistant and noted the Mod values?

It is also a possibility it [compass] needs to be de-gaussed (demagnetized).
There are videos on YT which demonstrate this.

I have both the lichi and dji app which one would you recommend? I've watched vids on naza m mode would you advise this? And what is the difference?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers