Calibration

Reaction score
I can get past first step of calibration, but when I go to step 2 with nose down, it won't calibrate.

I am having the same problem with a P2. Flashes Red after the vertical calibration , first part is fine. In the assistant software, my raw compass values are fluctuating between -1 and +1 for X,Y and Z, with a MOD of 1480, when i pick the P2 up and twist it etc the values don't even change, is that right?

Try to do an advance calibration in NAZA assistant.

See if it gives you an Error 25

If not, check the compass cable connection to be sure the tape hasn't put pressure on it and caused it to pull loose.

If you are comfortable with removing the top of the shell, you can check the connections to the NAZA, then carefully peel back the adhesive foam cover over the GPS board and make sure the compass cable is fully seated up top.

If you are sure that none of the usual procedures will restore to to the compass calibration mode, disconnect and reconnect the flight battery 3 times quickly. Don't leave it connected long enough for the ESCs to sing until the last reconnect. ( this is a Hail Mary - but it may restart communications ).

Then try to recalibrate using assistant. If that works, go outside and try the compass dance. If that is Sucessful, disconnect and reconnect the main battery then try a test flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4