Calibration .....Adjustment...Balance

Reaction score
I recently crashed and now my gimble will not point directly ahead. Everything else works fine. I've already tried calibration several times. Any other suggestions??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So now I've purchased a second gimbal thinking that if I plugged it in it would work perfectly.....WRONG!!!! This one has complete movement from top to bottom but I can't control it as easily as the previous one. It doesn't stay put and if I want to try and put in back in looking straight forward.....I have to move my gimbal control knob back and forth to get it where I want it. I've tried the calibration in the NAZA software but with no success. I know contacting DJI will be useless. Any suggestions??

FangsCPO said:
So now I've purchased a second gimbal thinking that if I plugged it in it would work perfectly.....WRONG!!!! This one has complete movement from top to bottom but I can't control it as easily as the previous one. It doesn't stay put and if I want to try and put in back in looking straight forward.....I have to move my gimbal control knob back and forth to get it where I want it. I've tried the calibration in the NAZA software but with no success. I know contacting DJI will be useless. Any suggestions??

I'll quote myself and say that I've finally figured it out. Just update the firmware for the IMU...since it was at 1.2 and the recent one was at 1.8....I think. Nonetheless, good to go. Now on to my next problem....whenever that pops up. LOL!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4