Calibrating RC

Reaction score
It says move sticks to center point and tap start.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441636002.165195.jpg

I have had two defective P3 Pros with the 3rd replacement ready to upgrade today. The second defective system had a radio that would not keep calibration of sticks..(along with a defective gimbal drive.) Myself and B&H support could not get the radio to keep calibration. Maybe, someone has a fix?

I calibrated the RC. When I finished it was still doing the same thing. Slowly rotating to the right. Not much but noticeable .. The drone was stationary and still doing it. Possible I didn't calibrate it right or another issue all together. I'm currently updating the firmware. I'll try to calibrate the RC after see if that helps.

Try calibrate RC.....nothing happens!

Only shows the percentage when pushing the joystick......what did i miss???

Dam.....too confuse.....any video around the net?

Why can`t see basic things on the manuals?

Sorry, thanks D4T_Pom!

Dam.....too confuse.....any video around the net?

Why can`t see basic things on the manuals?

Sorry, thanks D4T_Pom!

Mordor I was on the same boat as you.

No videos that I could find.

I read somewhere you rotate the sticks 360degrees (both stick).

And the the gimbal wheel up then down.

Reactions: Mordor
Gonna try tomorow.....even i suspect the problem is the damm 1.4fw..

Thank you my friend!

I read somewhere you rotate the sticks 360degrees (both stick).

And the the gimbal wheel up then down.

Rotating the sticks needs to be done multiple times as well as the thumb wheel.

Doing the calibrations on the P3 should be completed and learned before a battery is ever put into the aircraft. Knowing when they need to be done and how often, is important.

Rotating the sticks needs to be done multiple times as well as the thumb wheel.

Doing the calibrations on the P3 should be completed and learned before a battery is ever put into the aircraft. Knowing when they need to be done and how often, is important.

Frank thank you for your input.

I personally did not know that, I even tried looking like Mordor and even before I started looking online I opened up the DJI instructions and found it to be very vague lol.

But thankfully my P3A (unfortunately no longer have the P3A) was flying fine and did me well.

Thank you once again

Frank thank you for your input.

I personally did not know that, I even tried looking like Mordor and even before I started looking online I opened up the DJI instructions and found it to be very vague lol.

But thankfully my P3A (unfortunately no longer have the P3A) was flying fine and did me well.

Thank you once again

To be even more clear on what I was referring to was the calibration process. Meaning the sticks and thumb wheel need to go through multiple 360 rotations and up & down on the thumb wheel in each time of being calibrated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj