calibrating phantom transmitter

was getting error 26 imu calibration would get rid of it, but would come back after a flight or two, did the transmitter calibaration along with imu calibration again, did not get the four green flash followed by one green flash repeating after the transmitter calibration,, ran three batterys through it all was good.

tanasit said:
toolman2a said:
Hey guys heres a link to calibrate the dji phantom transmitter,, tried it and it works.
http://wiki.dji-innovations.com/en/inde ... alibration

Excuse me but exactly how did you know that it works?
Or the calibration fixed what bad symptom you experience earlier?
Thanks,

TX re-calibration helps in cases where you start up, hover the craft, and it is doing something on its own (not the fly away thing though.... ie turning, drifting in one direction, etc). instead of having a trim on the TX so you can adjust on the fly, you have to do this in order to correct the issue. As stated in the help, "... you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has been calibrated successfully." You can double check your TX through the NAZA software to make sure that the Phantom is receiving the correct input from the TX.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but both sticks up, turn on with S2 in off and S1 in GPS. TX does the beep, beep beep then switch S2 to CL, but do not get that beep per manual that it is going into calibrate mode. The TX light flash one long and 2 short and repeats. Any suggestions??

k8xd said:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but both sticks up, turn on with S2 in off and S1 in GPS. TX does the beep, beep beep then switch S2 to CL, but do not get that beep per manual that it is going into calibrate mode. The TX light flash one long and 2 short and repeats. Any suggestions??

1. Set the switch S2 (CL/HL) at the OFF position(very top position), and the switch S1 at the GPS position

2. Push the Throttle stick to the top position, and push the Pitch stick to the top position. Keep the Pitch stick at the top position manually since it can return to the central position when released.

3. Turn on the Power Switch of the transmitter, you should hear the indicator sound of “Di—Di Di” from the transmitter repeatedly.

4. Toggle the switch S2 to the CL position, you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has entered the calibration mode. (During this period, the Throttle stick and the Pitch stick must be kept at the top position all the time.)

5. Release the Pitch stick and pull the Throttle stick to the central position.

6. Toggle the switch S1 to the ATTI position; you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter.

7. Move all of the sticks throughout their complete range several times.

8. Put the Throttle stick to the bottom position

9. Toggle the switch S2 to the HL position, you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has been calibrated successfully.

Hope this helps.

Very clear and concise Auck. Thanks.

On my last flight it seemed like mine was drifting a bit and I've been meaning to look up the tx calibration instructions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20