Calgary

Reaction score
Hello,
I got a Phantom 4 a few months ago and would like to meet up with other pilots in the area.

Hey boys, 403 here. P4P+ arriving tomorrow. Long time landscape photographer and RC quad flyer (love my Tiny Whoop), but never had a serious bird like this. I do know the foothills in the area very well and hope to do a lot of flying this summer. Lots of good country that isn't parkland.

Hey boys, 403 here. P4P+ arriving tomorrow. Long time landscape photographer and RC quad flyer (love my Tiny Whoop), but never had a serious bird like this. I do know the foothills in the area very well and hope to do a lot of flying this summer. Lots of good country that isn't parkland.
Welcome aboard, maybe we can get some flying done soon. If you need any assistance getting up and running, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Alberta
I live in Strathmore and would be interested in meeting up for a little flying.

Usually just around Strathmore,... Am hoping to do a Drumheller trip and fly there this summer. Did a bit of flying around Kelowna and Quebec city last year.

Usually just around Strathmore,... Am hoping to do a Drumheller trip and fly there this summer. Did a bit of flying around Kelowna and Quebec city last year.
Is it possible to stay 75 M away from the gopher's out there. Would not want to get fined.

Is it possible to stay 75 M away from the gopher's out there. Would not want to get fined.
I am also worried about the Robins.

But the regulations don't apply to me as my Phantom 4 is a Unmanned Air Vehicle :)

" Recreational Purposes
3 (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Interim Order applies in respect of model aircraft having a total weight of more than 250 grams (0.55 pounds) but not more than 35 Kg (77.2 pounds).

(2) It does not apply to

1. unmanned air vehicles; and"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav