Cache/SD Card

"the old SD card got messed up" what happened ?
"i opened the drone up charged the battery" The box ?
"RC drone did fine till this new update" so had been working fine until the update?
"now I can connect to the camera, but I get no view from when I go in it" you mean the go-app because your saying the camera is not working?

So if the Phantom doesn't see the card, the only way to format the card is with a computer.
This new card, name, size and class?
How long you had this Phantom, and how many flight more the 10?

Rod
Yes more than 10 flights,yes everything Ben fine till update,on the DJI go app it lets me connect,i can go in the camera ,and see the settings flight modes and the GPS screen,its the live screen I can't see anyone in or anything out side with the camera ,the micro SD card is a 32gb name is HC

"i opened the drone up charged the battery" The box ?
"RC drone did fine till this new update" so had been working fine until the update?
"now I can connect to the camera, but I get no view from when I go in it" you mean the go-app because your saying the camera is not working?

So if the Phantom doesn't see the card, the only way to format the card is with a computer.
This new card, name, size and class?
How long you had this Phantom, and how many flight more the 10?

Rod
So is my camera not working wright because I've not did the upgrade yet

So is my camera not working wright because I've not did the upgrade yet
I doubt it, but I'm still waiting on this question, its how my mind works....

Rod

I doubt it, but I'm still waiting on this question, its how my mind works....

Rod
I took it out to stick in my tablet thought I could pull the pics off it,and it got stuck in my tablet,so I tried to use a knife to get out with and it got hot and melted in the tablet

Did you try using the bad sd card in the Phantom after it melted?

So in this post.
Standard - Upgrade Failed (No SD Card) - Please Help
"Just found this video with the same problem we are both having ,he was trying to use a bigger SD card to ,he said after going back to same brand and 8 g SD card it come with everything is working now it may not can see nothing bigger that what it came with"
The answer is a larger card will work, I think up to 64 gig, and the right class should be working fine.

So in this post.
"I new to this not shur I just got no camera and have a orange update thing pop up when I try turn the stuff in and I always get the no SD card but I have Ben trying to use a card/cards bigger than what the p3s come with"
How many cards have you tried?

So in this post.
"What do you mean see because I've not did the update yet I have no camera options,to format the sd cards in the go application I can format with my smart phone but it don't seem to work I'll download the package,the get to the start upgrade part then I get a error no sd card inserted"
Yes, you won't be able to format it in the app with that error.
Formatting in a smart phone may not work, the larger sd card need to be formatted with ex-fat, I think a computer is the only way to make sure it is that format.

In this post
Cache/SD Card
"the micro SD card is a 32gb name is HC"

You never stated what the class of the SD card was.
The name HC, there must be some more than that?

Rod

SD cards don't melt unless you put it in an incinerator!!!!!!!!!!
Well there is power there, but shouldn't have burn something up. Has to have be an overload circuit in case it gets shorted.

Rod

Well there is power there, but shouldn't have burn something up. Has to have be an overload circuit in case it gets shorted.

Rod
It just got hot and stuck in the tablet I think I finally got it fixed and know what I was doing wrong I was formatting sd card on phone not PC and the steps I was taking was wrong,i would turn RC and drone on go to the go app and download the package on my phone,and hit start up grade without ever going to the dji website on my PC and downloading the new firmware to my micro sd card,skiping this stuff may caused my problem

It just got hot and stuck in the tablet I think I finally got it fixed and know what I was doing wrong I was formatting sd card on phone not PC and the steps I was taking was wrong,i would turn RC and drone on go to the go app and download the package on my phone,and hit start up grade without ever going to the dji website on my PC and downloading the new firmware to my micro sd card,skiping this stuff may caused my problem
Ime downloading the firmware to my sd card now,then I'll add it to the sd card

So, the proper way is using the app, the loading of the firmware on the sd card showed up about 6 months ago.

But I could see formatting the sd card the wrong way, the Phantom could have a problem. But if the card isn't compatible or bad, your still going to have problems.

Last time I did a firmware update, the only way was through the app.

Rod

So, the proper way is using the app, the loading of the firmware on the sd card showed up about 6 months ago.

But I could see formatting the sd card the wrong way, the Phantom could have a problem. But if the card isn't compatible or bad, your still going to have problems.

Rod
Yes I talk to mark from dji he said don't load anything on the sd just format it is there a certain way it needs formated,i just been putting in the PC hit format and then stick it in the drone

Rod
dji and best buy found and fixed my problem,there was a software problem in my gimble somewhere causing the sd card reader not to work,so the manger at best buy had my lost recipt looked up and printed off for me told me to return the drone for a new one,so i did but they had sold out of the standerd,so let me pick a different one i picked the phantom 3 4k,and the manger had it deliverd wright to my front door for free
so i say i got a upgrade and problem fixed

Reactions: ShivarenoP3
dji and best buy found and fixed my problem,there was a software problem in my gimble somewhere causing the sd card reader not to work,so the manger at best buy had my lost recipt looked up and printed off for me told me to return the drone for a new one,so i did but they had sold out of the standerd,so let me pick a different one i picked the phantom 3 4k,and the manger had it deliverd wright to my front door for free
thanks for all the help

Reactions: RodPad
Ok, I put this completed but not file.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj