Cable for Phantom 2, H3-2D and Fatshark Predator V2

Reaction score
I'm trying to hook up my Fatshark Predator V2 FPV to my Phantom 2 with the H3-2D gimbal and a GoPro Hero 3+ Black. I know the video can be fed through the gopro and gimbal to the mainboard and then you can feed a single cable (or two) to the transmitter unit.

Here's the URL of what I'm looking to grab: https://vimeo.com/82325586

I don't want to pay an exhorbitant price for a simple and very cheap cost cable to be shipped overseas, so I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of a US-based retailer or even tell me what I would need to make a cable like this.

I appreciate your help.

I too am in the states and waiting for someone to make this cable. I keep checking ReadyMadeRC's site for one but nothing yet. That said, I have read very positive reviews of firstpersonview.co.uk and the prices seem reasonable, just nothing in stock right now.

If you find one post the source :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I too am in the states and waiting for someone to make this cable. I keep checking ReadyMadeRC's site for one but nothing yet. That said, I have read very positive reviews of firstpersonview.co.uk and the prices seem reasonable, just nothing in stock right now.

If you find one post the source :)

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

currently no one in the US has them. They are actually being made in Taiwan. I bought the one from the UK and its 30 USD to get to Florida. I assume by the time it gets here, someone in the states will have them. Problem is that I don't feel like waiting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20