Cabin in the Woods Video

Very nice video. Beautiful takes. Perfect color and light. I would reduce the time to no more than 2 minutes, and I would include some internal pictures or videos.

lalvar40 said:
Very nice video. Beautiful takes. Perfect color and light. I would reduce the time to no more than 2 minutes, and I would include some internal pictures or videos.

Only problem with that is the song was 3:49 minutes. Couldn't really end it before then. ;)

I filmed want my friend wanted. He didn't want interior pictures or video. He's was totally happy with the length and content of this video so... that's really all that matters in the end. :)

Phantom Flicks said:
Nice video, did you use slow motion to get the smooth tilting? Most of the time, it's hard to watch fast tilting scenes. Good job though ;)

No, the entire video is at regular speed. I use a Futaba transmitter which has some special settings for gimbal tilt.

Someday, I hope to be able to do what you have done.

The only thing I could suggest would be to capture the entire horizon, in one shot, from the lowest altitude possible above the cabin.

Nice

IflyinWY said:
Someday, I hope to be able to do what you have done.

The only thing I could suggest would be to capture the entire horizon, in one shot, from the lowest altitude possible above the cabin.

Nice

Thanks for the suggestion! I will keep that in mind. :)

I love your cabin in the woods videos...and this one is no exception! Great flying and editing. Makes me want to buy that one...if I could. ;)

Khudson7 said:
I love your cabin in the woods videos...and this one is no exception! Great flying and editing. Makes me want to buy that one...if I could. ;)

Thanks! I'd like to buy it too! Anyone have $200,000 I can borrow? :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20