CAA in UK and NFZ questions

Reaction score
Looking on the DJI flysafe map, and trying to understand the CAA regs in the UK leave me with a question: what other areas can be enforced? eg. Nature reserve? National trust land/property? I ask as I can see both sides of the argument, I volunteer in many aspects of wildlife care, I'd not want to scare or endanger any unnecessarily, but as OP I see some amazing places that I'd like to fly.
Any advice, beyond common sense?

Contact the reserves and properties to see if they have any objection or rules against flying there. Better safe than ticketed. Big plus that you are concerned with nested of being reckless. I applaud you. That make for good pilots.

Looking on the DJI flysafe map, and trying to understand the CAA regs in the UK leave me with a question: what other areas can be enforced? eg. Nature reserve? National trust land/property? I ask as I can see both sides of the argument, I volunteer in many aspects of wildlife care, I'd not want to scare or endanger any unnecessarily, but as OP I see some amazing places that I'd like to fly.
Any advice, beyond common sense?
Aviation charts mention wildlife zones. You should always know where you're flying. You can also use Skydemon light to know what are the restricted areas . SDL is connected to NATS and let you know as well if your route/location is in the middle of a controlled airspace, civil or military, and what are the temporary events and where.

Reactions: Malakai

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers