Ca Governor Brown Vetoes drone bills

I think allowing firefighters to shoot down drones was new...:eek:
So drone prison drug drops and aerial video surveillance over high schools are still legal! :p
At least now, we can't be arrested for aerial filming of high school football games! :cool:

Last edited:
I think allowing firefighters to shoot down drones was new...:eek:
So drone prison drug drops and aerial video surveillance over high schools are still legal! :p
At least now, we can't be arrested for aerial filming of high school football games! :cool:

Funny, I am a computer tech for a school department, and I shoot as much of their sports games as I can. When people found out I have a Phantom everyone always asks if I will use it to shoot, especially football. Even the cops here asked me that... Not going to though, I feel it'd be too distracting for the players, and everyone there actually... But it's nice when the cops want you to... lol

Empty school football stadiums are perfect for spherical panoramas that the school's students can share on Facebook of their alma mater. It not only gets a great aerial of the stadium, but usually includes the campus and the surrounding neighborhood and skyline. At least now, I don't have to worry about being arrested for filming one, without the principal's written permission!:eek:

I got this one just before the school year started in August. It's hard to get their football field now since there seems to be kids there all the time...

Wish it was a little more centered, but I didn't have FPV installed at the time.

G0010143.jpg

Reactions: rwmcki1
Yea, if you have a P3... P2 Non Vision here.... FPV optional... lol
I feel for you. The P3P really is a world above, literally! I still have a P2v+ V2 that has only been flown a handful of times. Can't find any reason to want to fly it any more, now that I have the P3P. The rectilinear 4K camera is so just so much better. No need to correct lens distortion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4