BuzzyPro's first video...

Reaction score
Yep, I get confused easily. Controls are reversed when camera is facing me, and I'm trying to visually see drone...of course, I mess up. Shame...one of those days where the water was perfect. A vid of my swimming partner going across lake. Not very exciting per se, but I just like the colours, music and water ripples...

I was sooo stressed about having Buzzy over water, I needed a swim afterwards.
Quick Intro:
Always wanted a drone, but I have other expenses at the moment (homesteading) that preclude a 2k purchase.
I look after several summer cottages in hood, and one of them sent me a text...said there was a package for me in their closet I could have (I have keys to a few cottages, including his, so I raced over...). A friggin DJI P3 Pro! With case, extra batteries, the works....
Wow! Still unbelievable when I think about it.
Now, I have never owned a drone...ever. And I get a P3 to start! lol
BTW - I do have an comm pilots license, so I am aware of flying, but a drone is a whole different animal. Have to be a video gamer with intimate knowledge of RC electronics, computer savvy, and good dexterity...my observations. I stopped playing video games 30yrs ago...lol
Every time I take it out, I feel like I am going on a test flight (as in a airplane test flight). Eventually, I'll calm down...Best, Melli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20