Buzzing sound right after P3A turned on

Reaction score
Hello friends, newbie have inquiry with newly-bought P3A.

The buzzing sound came right after I turned on the aircraft battery. Sometime It start to buzz after the camera twist around(warming up time) And sometime the sound came right after I turned on.
This buzzing sound came right after I upgrade new firmware which recommended from DJI GO apps. I upload the video for reference.

Hello friends, newbie have inquiry with newly-bought P3A.

The buzzing sound came right after I turned on the aircraft battery. Sometime It start to buzz after the camera twist around(warming up time) And sometime the sound came right after I turned on.
This buzzing sound came right after I upgrade new firmware which recommended from DJI GO apps. I upload the video for reference.

Weird--- first time to hear that for me:eek:

Weird--- first time to hear that for me:eek:
It wasn't suppose to be that loud. The phone signal interfere the recording. Please ignore the loud sound.
The sound was like small fan running at the gimbal. So is it normal?

It wasn't suppose to be that loud. The phone signal interfere the recording. Please ignore the loud sound.
The sound was like small fan running at the gimbal. So is it normal?
there is a small fan on the gimbal mount, but I have never noticed it running-- look next to the SD card.

there is a small fan on the gimbal mount, but I have never noticed it running-- look next to the SD card.

I will record the buzzing sound with airplane mode again tonight. The sound really annoying coz earlier there's no sound came out until new firmware installed.

I will record the buzzing sound with airplane mode again tonight. The sound really annoying coz earlier there's no sound came out until new firmware installed.
I hear that fan running sound everytime I start my P3A. Bobmeyers, you say indeed there is a tiny fan on the Gimbal?

I hear that fan running sound everytime I start my P3A. Bobmeyers, you say indeed there is a tiny fan on the Gimbal?
Yes, look on top of the gimbel camera mount just to the right of the SD card slot.

Yes, look on top of the gimbel camera mount just to the right of the SD card slot.

Thats right. You can hear the fan. So is it normal?

*sorry for not uploading the video as I on working assignment for 6 weeks..

Thats right. You can hear the fan. So is it normal?

*sorry for not uploading the video as I on working assignment for 6 weeks..
I haven't ever listened-- but I am a little hard of hearing-- about 30% loss-- let me check-- yes I can hear the fan running if I hold my ear close--

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl