Buzzing noise

Reaction score
I received my new P2 Vision a few days ago and from the first time I turned it on it has been making a high pitched buzzing. Sometimes it seems to cycle from nearly silent to moderately loud and back to nearly silent every 20 seconds or so, but sometimes it doesn't cycle at all. Also, sometimes it warbles, for lack of a better word, making uneven tones and loudness. When I turn the camera on, a second buzz starts in conjunction with the first. I have encountered no problems at all with setup, flight, the app, firmware updates, battery life, camera function, etc.--everything seems 100% OK. It doesn't get hot, no funny smells, batteries seem OK and cool to the touch so I can't track down a power/wiring issue even though it sounds electronic rather than a mechanical rattling. It is inside the body and not the motors.

I imagine it is either a simple problem or just the nature of the machine. Can anyone shed some light for me?

Works for me!! It'll blend right in with the rest of the rattling in my head :D

Normal... It's just the fan and servo in the camera/gimbal...

-slinger

definitly the the gimbal servo and very normal as other have pointed out. Tho to my ears its a very irritating sound

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20