Buying Vision 2 +

Reaction score
Are there any shops/retailers in South East to buy from? Prefer a physical location rather than online.

Do you think mind readers are who views the threads here? I think I said something to you already about providing more details when you ask a question. How is anyone to know what South East you are referring to?

flyNfrank said:
Do you think mind readers are who views the threads here? I think I said something to you already about providing more details when you ask a question. How is anyone to know what South East you are referring to?
Kinda thinking the same South East USA, Europe, Asia ?.

I use to do the same thing as he has done. But I then got my *** ripped enough that I started paying more attention to what I was asking before selecting the Submit button, back in the day.

We are located in the "South East" of Salt Lake County if that counts... :)
Were were authorized to discount $50 off of our Vision Plus inventory for a few days only. (yes, it is because of the new slightly updated Phantom coming out and yes, we will offer the new remote control and props with the 'old' Vision Plus for free) Purchase a Vision Plus now at $50 off and as soon as the new controllers and props come in we will send them to you at no additional cost. Dronesetc

Nice to meet such friendly Folk. Admittedly i should have said Uk and filled my location out though. Now done

Dont know of any off hand but there must be retailers in the south east
http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/contact
You would be better to buy local just in case you have any issues with your purchase just remember and dont just take it out of the box and fly even although Dji say its ok !its not load the software on your pc and check all the parimeteres of your quad .
Have a good look at the instructional videos on you tube ect then go out and enjoy .
Oh nearly forgot dont go and fly into any football grounds when there is a game on :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl