Buying Phantom 3 without accessories

Last edited:
No camera with that one :( so add another $380 for a new one.

I just ordered the no remote package from DJI directly, just the complete bird with camera and gimbal and 1 battery. Since I have batteries alreadyI plan to sell the new battery that it comes with. $503 with educational discount and maybe -$100 for the batter... so $403 for a P3A.... not bad! :)

Does anyone know if DJI, or anyone else for that matter sells Phantom 3's without controller, charger, etc.? I've sent emails to them and asked on their forum, but no replies back.
Yes...just bought a dji Phantom 3 barebones BRAND NEW ...Meaning..no remote and no camera...everything switched over just fine..can see the camera view for a second , so you know everything works...but then this activation process kicks in...and that's where you get F**ed...half dozen different devices later activation still fails..they want you to buy everything or nothing...greedy ..

Yes...just bought a dji Phantom 3 barebones BRAND NEW ...Meaning..no remote and no camera...everything switched over just fine..can see the camera view for a second , so you know everything works...but then this activation process kicks in...and that's where you get F**ed...half dozen different devices later activation still fails..they want you to buy everything or nothing...greedy ..
FYI, You replied to a 2yr old thread. :rolleyes:
You should be able to link the craft and activate it with your old controller, no problem. I'm sure you know you need to be connected to the craft and the ipad/android tablet needs to be connected to the internet, correct? It should register and activate using your existing DJI account. Try relinking your craft, or deleting the Go app and reloading again. It should work. Which version P3 are you working on? P3P?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj