Buying from ebay

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased their phantom from ebay, I'm looking at purchasing one and notice a few (probably grey imports) on ebay with a decent saving like this one for £795 rather than £949 on DJI site.

SALE DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal

I've also seen a good package deal on SLRHut but I've seen some poor reviews of them so would be good to know if anyone's used them with success.

Thanks.

I bought mine from Sure RC Hobby last July.
No problems.
They have the P3P plus extra battery and hardshell back pack for $1199.

Has anyone purchased their phantom from ebay
I bought my P3P from ebay about 3 weeks ago for $754 (US) with free shipping. Several folks here bought one at that same time for prices ranging from $754 to $799 and there was a 30 page thread about it debating the price, warranty, etc. That same seller now lists for $949, but prices do fluctuate and he says that he does ship to the UK. Maybe watch it if you are not in a rush.

Mine arrived less than a week after the sale (shipped from NY to CA) and was in perfect condition. Sealed and new with no issues.

Good luck with whatever you decide. Cheers!

I bought my P3P from ebay about 3 weeks ago for $754 (US) with free shipping. Several folks here bought one at that same time for prices ranging from $754 to $799 and there was a 30 page thread about it debating the price, warranty, etc. That same seller now lists for $949, but prices do fluctuate and he says that he does ship to the UK. Maybe watch it if you are not in a rush.

Mine arrived less than a week after the sale (shipped from NY to CA) and was in perfect condition. Sealed and new with no issues.

Good luck with whatever you decide. Cheers!

If I might ask, who was the eBay seller?

Thanks and enjoy!

I buy high value items always from a place where it's easy to return/ exchange.

I buy high value items always from a place where it's easy to return/ exchange.
This is what I normally do, I think with the offer on the DJI site at the moment to get an extra battery for £40 on the Pro that's the most likely route I'll take.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Bought 2 from eBay last month
P3P from pixel hub 759 I think
P3S from a different company for $399

Both New. Sealed, deliver within 5 days
Can't ask for a better experience

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bought 2 from eBay last month
P3P from pixel hub 759 I think
P3A from a different company for $399

Both New. Sealed, deliver within 5 days
Can't ask for a better experience

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yes sometimes you get great deals on eBay for high value items too but I am too careful.

If you pay with paypal you get a money back guarantee from ebay.

I have sold my FC40 & P2 & a P3 on ebay without problems and also purchased a load of very high value off ebay.

Only problem is the cheap stuff from china takes forever to come....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers