buying @ Best Buy

Reaction score
I have a P4 on order with DJI online but I'm seriously thinking about canceling that order and buying locally tomorrow. I know apple has stock and I heard Best Buy will have them as well.

My question; Does Best Buy offer their black tie policy on the drone? Did anyone buy a P3 from them that might know this first hand?

Just thinking if they offer the black tie for $299 or less it may be better then DJI care.

Where did you hear Best Buy will be selling them tomorrow?

I seen from best buys website they will be taking pre orders on the 15th or maybe it said the 22nd can't remember.

I seen from best buys website they will be taking pre orders on the 15th or maybe it said the 22nd can't remember.
That makes sense. Dealers cannot order until March 23rd. Best Buy should be included since they are a dealer.

stupid question what is black tie from best buy a warranty cause when I bought mine from them they said was no warranty available

I bought my P3P from Best Buy. They told me they didn't offer any type of ext warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

stupid question what is black tie from best buy a warranty cause when I bought mine from them they said was no warranty available
Yes, it's their in house warranty plan. I get it on all my electronics and it usually covers accidental.

I asked when I bought mine and they said that they don't cover drones

contact your credit card company... many provide double the warranty for free ... I know it works because I have had to use it in the past...

Speaking of Best Buy. I'm waiting to buy it from there too because my cousin works there and is gonna get it for me on his employee discount. Should be about $250 off.

This is almost related. I bought my P3S from BestBuy at $699. 1 week later the price dropped to $499. I figured it wouldn't hurt to go in and ask about the price drop. They handed me $200.

Reactions: mcphipps
I tried that but since I got a free case with mine they wouldn't give difference

I also got the free case. I expected them to give me $50 as the case was priced at $149. I guess they must have overlooked the case.

you got lucky

Reactions: Ricky81385
This is almost related. I bought my P3S from BestBuy at $699. 1 week later the price dropped to $499. I figured it wouldn't hurt to go in and ask about the price drop. They handed me $200.
Me too. I bought two of them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4