Buying a used P3A?

FWIW, unless you're paying substantially less than $700 or so, you'd be much better off buying new. I'm sure many may disagree but unless you can physically see and fly it first, I would go new based on the recent price drop of the P3A as well as some even "better" deals that have recently surfaced.

Reactions: LamboH
Wow, so much to think about. First of all be sure you see it fly and if you can convince the seller fly it yourself. Make sure it responds as it should, assuming you know how it should fly. Check to see it had the latest firmware installed. Look for the dreaded cracks on the arms, under the motors, all sides. Make sure the batteries are all real DJI brand( I would ). Look for signs of previous repair, see if it looks like the body has been opened and if so, why? See if the RTH function works when you test fly it. Have a laptop or some type of unit that can read the sd card from the camera and see if the camera is recording the video to the card. Check the gimbal for signs of damage along with the camera. Shake the remote and listen for loose objects in it, I heard and seen my own RTH button come loose. I'm sure others will chime in with more. Good luck and hope you get a good one.

You want to see it fly straight and hover steady. Then you want to see video and still images from the camera.
No demo = no buy.

Like the other guy said it wants to be significantly cheaper. Don't forget you are buying a used battery.

Reactions: CCDD
Thanks this helps meeting guy today to test it out. $400 P3A no extra just what comes in box. He says he flew it about 10 times no crashes been sitting in closet for about 2months

See how many times the battery has been charged and you'll be able to tell if he's telling the truth about how long its been flown.

Thanks this helps meeting guy today to test it out. $400 P3A no extra just what comes in box. He says he flew it about 10 times no crashes been sitting in closet for about 2months
If it meets or exceeds his description, $400 is a great deal however, $350 would be even better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31