Reaction score
Hi all
I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE Having this problem right out of the box
I don't see ordering
one and have to send it right back.
I wonder if they have corrected the problem in the assembly phase
Thanks MikeH

Which camera fix are you referring to?

Before you send it back, try and remove the clamp and foam packing.
Let us know how you go.

Reactions: villep
Hi all
I don't see ordering
Thanks MikeH
What camera issue? We would all love to know.

I saw one post where a guy was saying that he put his camera on log mode and showed the photos he was taking at 100% and was not pleased with the result. A few others chimed in saying similar, and then everyone else said don't go to 100% with the photos. That's all I've seen.

I ordered the p3a then cancel that because I decided I wanted the p3p so that's on hold for now
Waiting for the Dji credit wondering how long that will take
I will try to find the post with the camera problem and report back

Mike

Hi all
I don't see ordering
Thanks MikeH

Are you referring to Horizon tilt? If so I believe that is a firmware issue in most cases. If your even considering waiting, I would. It's possible DJI will release something new/add-on before Christmas.

Last edited:
no camera problems here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No issues here. I think 95% of the camera problems people have could be fixed with a proper gimbal calibration.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Hi all
I don't see ordering
Thanks MikeH

A lot of people ... true. I think for the thousands who have purchased the p3 this is not applicable. If you want a P3 get one - you will love it. If you are worried about reasons not to buy one knock yourself out with the threads that are on this forum - lots of doom and gloom. Depends what you want to do with your money.

Reactions: Meta4
No issues here. I think 95% of the camera problems people have could be fixed with a proper gimbal calibration.

I have watched multiple video and read threads on this. What do you consider a "proper gimbal calibration."

I have horizon tilt and have tried just about everything. Which leads me to believe it's a hardware issue. I'm open to suggestions though!

I have watched multiple video and read threads on this. What do you consider a "proper gimbal calibration."

I have horizon tilt and have tried just about everything. Which leads me to believe it's a hardware issue. I'm open to suggestions though!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have done a cold IMU Calibration followed by a Gimbal calibration, on a 100% level surface. I must be the other 5%.

So am I missing it or did the OP still not say what he thinks to be the "camera problem that a lot of people are having."

A lot of people ... true. I think for the thousands who have purchased the p3 this is not applicable. If you want a P3 get one - you will love it. If you are worried about reasons not to buy one knock yourself out with the threads that are on this forum - lots of doom and gloom. Depends what you want to do with your money.

I think your right about the doom and gloom seam like a lot
The thread that started this talk about turning on the drone
Camera would start up for 30 seconds or so then power down
I'm trying to find that thread it was for the p3a&p3p so can't be that old
Mike

Are you referring to Horizon tilt? If so I believe that is a firmware issue in most cases. If your even considering waiting, I would. It's possible DJI will release something new/add-on before Christmas.
I'm thinking of a P3P before Xmas, you think dji will update the range?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers