buyer beware

Reaction score
I purchased a new controller from amazon "SLICKTRON RC" and what I received was a used and hacked controller.
When I got it it came in the DJI box but didn't have the DJI red yellow wrap around it and the wifi holder was loose in a little bag. It looked like the screws to the wifi mount had been stripped and removed with a set of pliers.
The controller itself didn't feel solid like the two halves weren't screwed tightly together. This made me open it immediately and what I found pissed me off. The antenna wire was soldered to the board and the wire was all frayed. The board looked terrible like they used a butter knife to pull the silicone off. Anyways for the people wanting to upgrade to the new remote be careful.
RC

It looks like Amazon is fulfilling those orders. Is it possible that someone returned it to Amazon and Amazon restocked it thinking it was unused?

Just thinking of other possibilities...

Looks like someone tried to fix it then returned it I'd send that back in no way would I trust that thing . Plus you don't know what else they did .

Monte55 said:
Was it new or just new to you? If, new I would get a refund and they can have it.

It was supposed to be "NEW"

Amazon has started to process of returning it and hopefully I will have no problem. I marked the box USED so no one else gets this controller thinking its new. Thankfully i knew what I was looking for.

happens all the time from Amazon. Bought a Black Pearl that was supposed to be new. It was clearly used. They took it back without question, as they normally do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1