Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Buydig.com?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jonebk12, Feb 27, 2016.

1. jonebk12

I just had to return my P3A to Amazon for an unlevel horizon issue and was going to just reorder from them. But I did a quick search and found a package deal from buydig.com for roughly the same price, but including an aluminum case for free (which I'm in the market for). Does anyone have experience with this retailer?

2. sdccroses4

Used them before think I purchased a laptop and tv or camera either way I can't remember which so must have been a decent experience or else I would have remembered it, I would say they are safe.

3. mandalay

Go for it. It's a reputable seller; I have bought cameras and Phantom 3 batteries from them without any issues. That promotion you mention is pretty good.

4. sdccroses4

Also check retailmenot.com sometimes they have some discount codes for them

5. Jussaguy

I bought a TV from them and there was a spider in the box and it laid eggs in my ears and now I have a nation of nano-spiders living in my ears making me crazy at all times.

6. jonebk12

That's cool I'm not scared of spiders.

7. Kantcme

They are reputable. The parent company is Beach Camera and I have purchased plenty of electronics through them. So far I have had great service post sale, including a recent return / exchange on a faulty Yuneec Typhoon. Pretty good deals on the Phantoms with the aluminum case and GC. There's a couple online coupons floating around for an additional $15-20 off if you can find them.

8. jonebk12

Thanks! The return policy was one of my concerns. I'm going to dig into their policy tomorrow. Amazon just makes it so easy when there's a defect which is a big draw. But an allegedly $200 case for free is pretty sweet too.

9. MapMaker53

I've purchased 3 cameras from BuyDig over the past 15 or so years with no issues. I would buy from them again.

#9 MapMaker53, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  10. ckf

ckf

I've bought several camera related items from Buydig.com and have never had an issue with them.

11. GregSW

Yes Buydig is basically Beach Camera. I just returned a Parrot Bebop 2 to them that I purchased via Amazon. So I will see if I get any issues once they get it back. The Bebop2 video was just very disappointing. Worse than Bebop 1.