Buy now or wait?

Reaction score
lost my P2V+ to a fly away a few months ago. Was able to get some credit from DJI but it expires Jan 22. Going to buy a P3 standard. I see now that they are offering a free backpack (which I don't really need as I have a pelican type case). I was hoping that they had the extra battery offer. Also heard rumors of P4 (P3 came out about 2 months after I bought my P2). Anyway to tell if the extra battery offer will be coming out in early January or hen P4 will be out (and possible price drop on P3)?

I don't think we'll see the Phantom 4 in stores until at least April. New Phantoms are never available as soon as DJI unveils them.

Ya never know what additional restrictions or marginally performing additions may be 'baked' into the next Phantom...

Buy now!

Reactions: 750r
Call DJI and ask if you could get a free battery instead of the case...explain your situation.

Reactions: 750r
Why should prices drop after Christmas? They will technically go up since the free backup will no longer be included after December.

I've had a hard time dealing with DJI so I don't think that they will swap the back pack for a battery, but I'll ask. Anyone have any insight as to when they usually run the extra battery deal. Too bad they changed them. I still have 2 P2 batteries with only several flights on them that I can't use.

you can wait, but as soon as a new one comes out and you buy it, another one will be right behind it. I say buy it and have fun

Keep waiting and you'll never fly. Go for the enjoyment now and get the savings while you can. Be happy with what you get and have and forget about the what if's. You keep waiting on the right car and the right girl you get old and sometimes the enjoyment is then past... Do it now while you can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers