Buy DBS or FPVLR mod in Canada

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know there are lots of places online and in the US that sell these setups but is there a dealer in Canada ? Or anyone in Canada wanting to sell one ? I'm experimenting with my second (spare) transmitter but I can't justify buying online or in the US with the 35% markup (due to our horrible dollar here in Canada)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
I hear ya P3P - we get hosed up here in Canada with not only the exchange rate, but for some reason the local shops or online Canadian stores have a huge mark-up on these Phantoms etc. and I have yet to find what you are seeking also as to range extenders (probably cheaper in the US anyway)!

I mean - seriously - there is a Phantom 3P + extra battery combo selling up here on particular site for $1,949.00 cdn - OUCH!

We can buy direct say, from even the DJI store the same thing for $1,495.00 Cdn (that's with the exchange from USD to Cdn dollars and free shipping). Pathetic doesn't even come close considering that huge a gap.

I have done a lot of searching as to pricing on Phantoms and other DJI units, and it always works out to a better buy from the US (even with the added 35% exchange rate) versus what the Canadian dealers are selling for.

It's an expensive hobby or business venture up here to say the least!

I hear ya P3P - we get hosed up here in Canada with not only the exchange rate, but for some reason the local shops or online Canadian stores have a huge mark-up on these Phantoms etc. and I have yet to find what you are seeking also as to range extenders (probably cheaper in the US anyway)!

I mean - seriously - there is a Phantom 3P + extra battery combo selling up here on particular site for $1,949.00 cdn - OUCH!

We can buy direct say, from even the DJI store the same thing for $1,495.00 Cdn (that's with the exchange from USD to Cdn dollars and free shipping). Pathetic doesn't even come close considering that huge a gap.

I have done a lot of searching as to pricing on Phantoms and other DJI units, and it always works out to a better buy from the US (even with the added 35% exchange rate) versus what the Canadian dealers are selling for.

It's an expensive hobby or business venture up here to say the least!

Amen brother !!! Lol
Where abouts are you located ? Did you get any antenna option for yours ? Or just running stock ?

Hey everyone, I know there are lots of places online and in the US that sell these setups but is there a dealer in Canada ? Or anyone in Canada wanting to sell one ? I'm experimenting with my second (spare) transmitter but I can't justify buying online or in the US with the 35% markup (due to our horrible dollar here in Canada)

I have fpvlr v2 for sale 200.00 can live in reddeer!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj