Buy a new Phantom2 Vision + for US$ 350

Ask them the current price. It is usually never the same as listed. I have never had good luck trying to complete a purchase with them due to one reason or another. I have heard of others who had problems dealing with them also. Alibaba has a sketchy history.

When its to good to be true then its to good to be true.
As mentioned the payment method gives it away.

HHAHAAHA

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 668
I've been importing products through Alibaba vendors for years without problem. Alibaba is going public and is expected to raise $20 billion!

skulltronix said:
I've been importing products through Alibaba vendors for years without problem. Alibaba is going public and is expected to raise $20 billion!

go ahead and order that phantom vision+ for $350 then. report back when you get it. :|

tizzl10 said:
skulltronix said:

go ahead and order that phantom vision+ for $350 then. report back when you get it. :|

As a matter of fact... go ahead and order 3 of them... that's the minimum order for that price... then i'll buy one off you for $500 so you make a few bucks for taking the risk :D

Place of Origin: Vermont United States
CALL; +60102861203

since when did Vermont have a 11 digit phone number?

tizzl10 said:
Place of Origin: Vermont United States
CALL; +60102861203

since when did Vermont have a 11 digit phone number?

FWIW, +60 is Malaysia (+60 10-286 1203 would be the formatting, going by Google searches)
No direct match on that number, though, so it could be mobile (generally higher rates) for all we know

Most of those "deals" are from unverified sellers. Let the victim beware and avoid being a victim.

Hmm.. yeah.. nope.

If he's charging the same price for all the models, it's a scam. :lol:

Unverified user.. phone numbers doesn't match area of contact (Georgia doesn't have a 310 area code) and area seems inconsistent... contact details on listing does not match seller details.

I'm a little skeptical.. :lol: But if someone buys one successfully, let me know cause I'll throw down a ton of money!

Hopefully it's not another fish. :?

quadroger said:
There is nothing wrong with ordering from http://www.alibaba.com/ or http://www.made-in-china.com/
For example, you can place order direct from the factory/supplier.
Give you another example, search for action camera http://www.made-in-china.com/
Did you expect this price?
By the way, what’s wrong with western union or money gram?

Nothing is wrong with the website. I've made a TON of purchases for my previous online shop via aliexpress.com (alibaba.com's little brother). But the key detail here which is lacking as I see it right now from the link of the OP is consistency. These websites are just like eBay, and I'm sure potential scammers knows loopholes that'll beat the system. I am aware of their "guarantee" policy, but does one really want to wait that 30-day period (more or less) to get a refund?

All of the products on the listing are priced at $350 for every Phantom model listed (and I believe there is at least three different models listed) which is for sure wrong since each model is priced differently. Unless the seller is pure crazy and gave each product the same price but the inquiry is different, then that may be a different story. But seriously, why waste all the efforts to answer every price inquiry when you can just always list it on the page. Unless of course their pricing is way above the regular prices and they're just wasting everyones time... that's how I see it.

And another thing I noticed is that there is no seller feedback and I'm pretty sure it's a fresh account. So it's a bit of a gamble if one wants to purchase from this seller, but the presentation is so horrible that I would rather just look elsewhere. If the seller had like at least 50+ good reviews that were consistent, then I would've taken the bait.

Just my two pennies. :cool:

Update: Googled the email address.. found the seller with a different name and this one's from Alabama. :lol:

My $0.02

I think its bad form to post the link in this forum....

Id hate for someone to see it, not read the ensuing messages and think its legit...

Or someone for whom English is not a first language to see it and not necessarily understand the cynical posts...

the email address is: globalexperteletronics @ gmail.com

got that? eletronics? sheesh...

then there's the fancy gibberish full of fractured english:
Our services and terms are base on customers relationship and trust for effective and long term business relationship and 100% customer service including our customers safety because we strive to have excellent communication & customer service.

shades of nigerian 419 scammers...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl