Buy a Mavic Pro Combo Kit in Boston

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm French, travelling from time to time in the US. During my next trip to Boston in a couple of weeks I would like to buy a Mavic Pro Combo Kit, if possible in the airport area because I will not have much time available.
Could somebody give me a recommandation about the shop(s) I could visit?
Thanks in advance!

Yes, the Hilton Hotel at the Boston Logan airport has an Amazon Locker in the lobby area, near the dinner restaurant (I was just there yesterday). You can order the Mavic on Amazon and have it delivered to the Hilton Amazon locker, where you can pick it up with a code without leaving the airport grounds. There's even a skybridge, a 6min walk from the Airport ticket area to the Hotel lobby. Is that local enough?

Thank you very much, this is indeed a good solution. I will check the availability with Amazon.
Yes, the Hilton Hotel at the Boston Logan airport has an Amazon Locker in the lobby area, near the dinner restaurant (I was just there yesterday). You can order the Mavic on Amazon and have it delivered to the Hilton Amazon locker, where you can pick it up with a code without leaving the airport grounds. There's even a skybridge, a 6min walk from the Airport ticket area to the Hotel lobby. Is that local enough?

Other than Amazon, I'd buy it from a local Apple store in Boston, or Best Buy. Apple has the best return policy IMO. You may be able to return it to an Apple store in France if needed, but I'm not sure about that.

There is a chance that the Amazon locker would not support the package size of the Mavic Pro combo kit. It would be best to determine if the locker has the large size openings for packages as well as the small ones.

If you can get out to Heli Direct in Malden, they may have some by then. Of course I'd call first.

Thank you to all of you for your help. I will check the size with Amazon. Heli Direct seems to be a good place to go (if I have enough time!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers