But does it work well with the P3S?

cool cant wait that will add a lot to mine plus my tracker should be here next week too

I went the cheap route, 11$ on Amazon.

Attachments

• 20160213_153739.jpg
    20160213_153739.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 303
how sturdy is it

how sturdy is it
Mines sturdy enough to hold a 7' fire, and you can rotate the cradle to be closer to you, or farther away. Sorry if I spoke outa turn. Didn't know if you were asking Tony or me. MyBad

was asking you I got both kind coming

Reactions: Squirrel!
I saw your setup Buford from the British guy online. But I was thinking that glue would not hold my iPad Air for long. Either way it's nice to use tablet over a phone. Whichever route one takes

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I saw your setup Buford from the British guy online. But I was thinking that glue would not hold my iPad Air for long. Either way it's nice to use tablet over a phone. Whichever route one takes

Ditto

Another big surprise. My iPad Air fits perfectly. No need to get a new tablet. Outstanding. No movement
3aa865acff2127a46bf9daec7ea11887.jpg

Looks nice Tony! I love mine, rock solid! Why couldn't DJI include this standard on the Standard Phantom? :) btw...where did you get your case? I am looking for one I can leave the props on

Reactions: Tony Cowan
This was cheap too. Out of pocket for everything. 40 bucks. Or less. And it's very professional looking. No holes. Colors Match.

Can you post links to this setup you ordered? There is so many links on here I've gotten confused....lol

Last edited:
Thank you so much sir!

Insignia Flex Elite at Best Buy 99$ price looks to be over...back to 149$..

Hi Tony Where did you get your case from its for the P3 standard right
Yes. It is for the the standard. I posted a link above. I got it from eBay. Search. Heavy duty aluminum case phantom 3 standard. There is really no difference between cases on standard. Advance or pro version. Remote slightly. But form is fit for them all.

5c1575d09012b5cc5917436103c317e8.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
happy days just wish wind would go away so I can fly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik