But does it work well with the P3S?

These are the items I bought. I hope they match. Too bad the only color was gold. But that's ok.
Amazon.com: DJI Inspire 1 Part 45 iPad Mobile Device Holder: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 3 Inspire 1 Upgrade Metal Iron CNC Mobile Device Holder Stable: Toys & Games

The gold device holder is the same thing that already comes with the DJI Part 45 you ordered. If you don't want to drill your controller get this device holder from ebay, helidirect or AerialFreaks. Here are the 3 links.

AF Phantom 3 standard Mobile Device Holder (support DJI-PH3-P38)

AF Phantom 3 standard Mobile Device Holder (support DJI-PH3-P38)

AerialFreaks

Yikes. Thanks. I will cancel that one then. And order the one in the pic you just provided. Thanks. Let me reply after I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So you are saying the thing at the bottom of the tablet holder is useless? Ok I get that. And the only one that I will not drill is the one you linked me to? Ok it was out earlier. Will get it now.
Ok. Ordered the correct arm. Now I'm curious how it mounts to the tablet holder. In any case trusting your advice. Thanks.

Last edited:
So you are saying the thing at the bottom of the tablet holder is useless? Ok I get that. And the only one that I will not drill is the one you linked me to? Ok it was out earlier. Will get it now.
Ok. Ordered the correct arm. Now I'm curious how it mounts to the tablet holder. In any case trusting your advice. Thanks.

See my previous post from this morning, post #22. I posted 4 pictures.

Ok. Thanks. Pic number 5 showed me exactly. Outstanding. Now if that 3rd party will refund my money from Amazon. They said my refund is not guaranteed. :(

eBay has the bracket for less than $4 also

The tablet holder is meant for a tripod so it has the threads on the bottom. The mount should have an extra screw that will fit through the hole in the square part of it.

Edit - added photo for your viewing pleasure.
View attachment 43501
Thank you! This helps a lot!

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"

Nice item, really low price. Note it ships from the Philippines and may not arrive until March. Ouch. For the money, looks like a bargain.
Yep but cheap and march is when we would all really need it !

My Phantom 3 Standard seems to fly just fine in this cold... it's my fingers and the battery on my iPhone and/or iPad that can't take it.

I sideloaded the DJI Go apk since I didn't want to use the latest version.
Hello, I'm a first time poster. My P3 Std is still in the box. First, thank you so much for this forum! Threads like this are gold! And sorry for the length of this post.
I purchased the Insignia Flex Elite tablet based on this thread specifically to use with the P3. This is my first Android device ever (so a 'uber-rookie', new to forum, Dji, and android). When I tried to install the Dji Go app it indicated that my device was incompatible. My questions are:
1. is that everyone's experience?
2. KBTRADE indicated that he 'side loaded' the app. Could someone please outline the steps to 'side load' the app? I suspect that this may involve first downloading the app to my computer and then somehow transferring/installing on the tablet, so I hope the fact that my computer is a macBook isn't an issue when dealing with the Android device.
3. based on KBTRADE's remark that his motivation for side-loading was to avoid using the latest version. is conventional wisdom that I should download something other than the current version for my P3 Standard? ... This is pure hobby for me, I'm not looking for 'professional grade' photos/videos.
Thanks - bc

I got same tablet few days ago .got same thing happen but then I shut it off and back on and tablet loaded good just went out for a flight all is wonderfull

I have the same tablet, you just have to get all the android updates done before the app will load. No problems once the tablet is updated!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ron Arnson

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj