Busting my cherry

Reaction score
I have been hesitant to post any links to my videos because:

a) I rarely have time to edit them to the personal standards I have for myself for public consumption
b) I rarely have time to post them to Vimeo
c) I rarely have time

But, my son's team got knocked out of their baseball tournament early this weekend so I had a chance to get a little flying in. The Flying Gods looked favorably upon me and gave me a couple of interesting subjects to record.

Let me know what you think.

David

https://vimeo.com/120011568

Well done. :cool:

motobob said:
nice video...good place to be in February! Bob

Thanks, it's a great place to live year-round

You have some excellent footage, but the video is too long and has some things that are better left out. The shots of the paragliders is outstanding. The surfers and the train are also very good. But I suggest you get rid of the parts where you're trying to catch up to the paragliders. The video kind of jerked up and down a bit as you are adjusting the angle, mostly during the first minute, and the gliders are too far away for good shots, anyway. Also, edit out the shots of the props and arms of the Phantom. They're very distracting. You've chosen an excellent location and subject matter.

RussA said:
You have some excellent footage, but the video is too long and has some things that are better left out. The shots of the paragliders is outstanding. The surfers and the train are also very good. But I suggest you get rid of the parts where you're trying to catch up to the paragliders. The video kind of jerked up and down a bit as you are adjusting the angle, mostly during the first minute, and the gliders are too far away for good shots, anyway. Also, edit out the shots of the props and arms of the Phantom. They're very distracting. You've chosen an excellent location and subject matter.
+1

RedRyderMedia said:
RussA said:
+1

I don't disagree with you, but I wanted the video to run the entire length of the song. Looking at the video on a 57"+ TV will make some of those paraglider shots better and as for the longer duration shots, I purposely allowed them in there to allow for bathroom breaks and fridge runs :) gotta know your audience!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr