Bundles worth it?

Reaction score
I see online bundles offered with lens and cases and even free mini drones out there. Or is it best to by direct? What "package" did you get and from whom?

You have to see what's best deal for you and go for it. Check what items you really need and not what's included in a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Claudiob
The online bundles are worth it if you're going to use everything in the bundle and the total price of the contents are less than buying everything separately. Add everything up and see if the math works out. Also, if you're in the US, make sure you only buy from an authorized DJI dealer.

Reactions: Claudiob
I found that even with bundles the savings were not there. Using Amazon Prime and buying my P4, 3 batteries and multi-charger the total was less than a bundle. I looked at a half dozen bundles after pricing every item individually. Then compared individual cart vs bundles and the individual cart was Always cheaper. Granted the bundles throw in fluff nonessential trinkets, but fluff has zero value.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: alokbhargava
When I bought my p4 like 5 months ago I bought it from an online authorization dealer and got a extra battery, polar Nd filters an extra sd card and some more stuff . I negotiated the price down to $1099. At the time that was a great deal.

coming from mars

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen