build your own Phantom2

Reaction score
I am looking for as many picture's of the inside the Phantom 2. The idea is I want to build a Ph2 a bit at a time, I am in no rush to start until I can get all my pic's, they have to be some close up's so that I can see where to plug thing's, at the moment I can not get all the part's as DJI has not released every item, by getting as much info as possible I can see how far it will let me go. I already have the first Phantom that came out and 550 flame wheel plus another that was built before DJI was on the scene and we had to programme and flight adjust ourselves, the only problem we had with this was waiting for America to wake-up. If you do manage to take any photo's for me I will be very thankful, you can e-mail them to me then I can print them off and keep, I never know other's may follow, I know it is a long and winded and expensive way but a pension don't go far, I most likely may not even complete the project, I just like building model's. A big THANK YOU to any one that can help.MY e-mail address:- [email protected]. Ian

chopperflyer said:
I am looking for as many picture's of the inside the Phantom 2. The idea is I want to build a Ph2 a bit at a time, I am in no rush to start until I can get all my pic's, they have to be some close up's so that I can see where to plug thing's, at the moment I can not get all the part's as DJI has not released every item, by getting as much info as possible I can see how far it will let me go. I already have the first Phantom that came out and 550 flame wheel plus another that was built before DJI was on the scene and we had to programme and flight adjust ourselves, the only problem we had with this was waiting for America to wake-up. If you do manage to take any photo's for me I will be very thankful, you can e-mail them to me then I can print them off and keep, I never know other's may follow, I know it is a long and winded and expensive way but a pension don't go far, I most likely may not even complete the project, I just like building model's. A big THANK YOU to any one that can help.MY e-mail address:- [email protected]. Ian

Nobody taken their P2 apart yet to take some picture's? I was hoping that I could be sent some so I know what I need to build one from scratch, any help?.

There are quite a lot of photos on the forum but unfortunately they are scattered here and there. There is a video in Pull_Up 's signature. I know he takes his shell apart (sounds painful) periodically so maybe send him a pm .....

It's not cost effective to build your own phantom just by buying the individual parts even if all the individual parts are all available to buy new it would cost you twice the price in the end. Maybe buying a couple of phantom wrecks and piece mailing them together may work out if you want a project. Tho just going the kit route of a quad other than a Phantom is a better route to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj