Bugging me

Reaction score
i did some tracking tests yesterday, 1 flight and I didn't see any bugs out but this is what I had waiting for me once I landed, i don't want to know what it is going to be like when I can see swarms of bugs during the summer. They were all over the tips of the props too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 395
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 376
Someone here along time ago suggested using baby wipes with Aloe .
I have ever since and we have bugs in MS. Seems to help a lot and what do stick come off easy with just another wipe .
Is what I use anyway :)

Reactions: PrecisionAeroworks
Someone here along time ago suggested using baby wipes with Aloe .
I have ever since and we have bugs in MS. Seems to help a lot and what do stick come off easy with just another wipe .
Is what I use anyway :)
Yeah that is what I used, I only ever flew my P3P in the cold of winter so I never had to wipe off the bugs before. I would imagine it is easier to wipe them off of the P4 than the P3.

So the P4 really does have bugs? Lol

Bugs?
WE have bugs here in Canada. They will choke a caribou......

Reactions: dirkclod
I started with my P2V and it worked well . My P3 not as much but still just a habit . I do the props also .
Ya ought to go through a hatch of love bugs here . They do some serious loving on the shell and props :) lol

Reactions: GregWV
So the P4 really does have bugs? Lol

Bugs?
WE have bugs here in Canada. They will choke a caribou......
You know what I'm talking Air :)

I used to film from a real helecopter and yah when a bug decided to splat on my beta cam lense it was a real costly and pain in the butt experience. And trying to find a place to land a jet ranger so you could clean your lens...geeze.

Well at least they will wipe off of the P4 easier than its predecessors. Used to get stuck in the texture of the earlier shells. One bright side is, assuming the plastic is similar, it comes clean & resists stains. My Vision+ actually got splattered with berry juice (like blueberries) & it came right off. :)

i did some tracking tests yesterday, 1 flight and I didn't see any bugs out but this is what I had waiting for me once I landed, i don't want to know what it is going to be like when I can see swarms of bugs during the summer. They were all over the tips of the props too.

Reactions: Sinisalo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik