Bug Strike

Reaction score
IMG_0215[1].JPG

I guess you failed the rules of see and avoid. [emoji85]
Funny!

Sent from the Traveler from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GPSMapNut
Lol I did actually have half an insect on the rotor blade. With a blood splatter going all the way across it. Think I took out 5 bugs in one flight...still.... Quick painless death for them lol

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Latest FAA Rule:

"All airborne insects must stay below 8 feet AGL or will face severe fines and/or imprisonment."

I don't even see a registration anywhere on that bug. The sky is falling. Back in my day you couldn't even be a bug without a 333 exemption

Reactions: SamNetwork
Lol I did actually have half an insect on the rotor blade. With a blood splatter going all the way across it. Think I took out 5 bugs in one flight...still.... Quick painless death for them lol

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app
Where do you live that you only got 5? I need to move there. Mine usually looks like a slaughter house when I fly it.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Does thee Phantom 4 avoid birds and bats? Ha
My P3P props come back from a bloody masacre every night.

I had an odd insect (drone) occurrence a few nights ago.
Parked my SpYder, jumped off, and saw a wasp sitting on the back, near my bag I had bungeed to the passenger seat. I swatted it away, and thought it flew into the night. Went inside, hung up my coat and ate dinner. About an hour later, when getting ready to go back out, I reached for my coat and saw that dang wasp sitting on my shoulder.
It must have rode in with me, and stayed on my shoulder the whole time. Gathered it up in a jar and pie plate. Walked it out onto the balcony and set it free, over the railing. I live four floors up.
What the heck? Haha
Yeah, it could have ruined my night, with one vicious bite. ;-)
You know you were lucky, when a tiny creature can bite Or sting you.

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers