Brushless Gimbal Tilt Problem on Phantom 2 Solution

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have lost weeks fighting with solutions to solve my brushless gimbal problems relationated with tilt and pitch and I want to share this than can helps with configuration of the Values on the Phantom 2 from the assistant software:

You have to enable the hidden menu on the gimbal section of the Phantom 2 assistant due that we can't use previous version of this due to DJI negligence.

On your Phantom 2 assistant click the title gain button, then press on your pc keyboard this "CONTROL + TAB" and the hidden menu should appear, hope this solve issues for a lot of you because as I said these make me loose days and I was going crazy.

For more information you can write me on WhatsApp my number is +50247709616 I have a group there of people that talk Spanish and are drone users to help each other. If you want to starts a English group let me know.

Bye.

Well explained. Just bought one of these gimbals and in the process of the change over.Works a treat.thanks for the bit about CONTROL + TAB" and the hidden menu should appear,

Reactions: Palmieri

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen