Brushless Gimbal - not Zenmuse

I have/had one like that. It worked ok when i left it alone LOL. Then when i tried to get the tilt to work i messed it up in the software somehow. I ended up shelfing it and buying the next gen one and it works pretty well. But in all honesty the one you linked to worked just fine to stabilize the video. Just DO NOT fool with the software/settings.

I will probably upgrade to the Zenmuse at some point in the future but im not supre worried about that right now.

Excellent, kinda what I wanted to hear. I had decided right away to not use the tilt, not really something I need at this point, so this unit should work for me. Thx for the reply.

I have the same gimbal. The only problem I experienced was failure of the 5Volt regulator on the control board. I think I paid about $16 for a replacement board that needed to have firmware flashed to it.

You have to be very cautious of attempting to play with the firmware on these gimbals as many have a hacked version of SimpleBGC flashed on them. Attempting to tune with a legitimate version of the SimpleBGC software will trash the gimbal.
When I replaced the board on my gimbal I experimented with the opensource BruGi software but I found it rather tedious to get the gimbal's operation just right. After some searching I found a modified version of the Alexmos sketch which allowed me to use SimpleBGC to tune the gimbal so it would perform the way I wanted.

For the money, I paid $80 from Goodluckbuy which included shipping to the UK, they are a reasonable performer albeit a little heavier than other offerings.

Regards

Nidge

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic