Broken V+, thoughts about this?

where in the UK are you ?
sounds like someone tying to shaft you tbh.
did it crash ?

Just took delivery of my P3P.... Full kit ..spare battery and hard case pack. Then to,d pack is not DJI...which are impossible to get old of.

There are always some who are not content to make an honest mark up and scam formore?

In your situation.....I would be thinking they had robbed good parts to repair another customers quad...

Last edited:
Just took delivery of my P3P.... Full kit ..spare battery and hard case pack. Then to,d pack is not DJI...which are impossible to get old of.

There are always some who are not content to make an honest mark up and scam formore?

In your situation.....I would be thinking they had robbed good parts to repair another customers quad...
Reread the WHOLE topic- you will find that the dealer stood on his head to sort the problem.
It was the OP description of symptoms that was mostly the problem. And, to date, the OP has made no reply- even though his quad is sorted.

Reread the WHOLE topic- you will find that the dealer stood on his head to sort the problem.
It was the OP description of symptoms that was mostly the problem. And, to date, the OP has made no reply- even though his quad is sorted.
My reply was made in the event of what I had experienced........ and relating the fact that these things happen. Seems a lot more before me did not read the WHOLE topic...

My reply was made in the event of what I had experienced........ and relating the fact that these things happen. Seems a lot more before me did not read the WHOLE topic...
Sorry, I did not realise your post related to an experience of yours- that had no bearing whatever on the topic in hand.

Sorry, I did not realise your post related to an experience of yours- that had no bearing whatever on the topic in hand.
Grow up mate....get an hobby...other than trawling the forum looking for something to whinge about. The original post..in my opinion .. Could indicate a created situation for an unwarranted bill for work not needed....my reply included a similar situation. Posting is my opinion and if it does not meet your or anyone else's views on what is "right" ..then go watch TV...or otherwise occupy the time. BUT if my post is OT as you suggest....why not just roll your eyes, tut, and move on!

Hello guys, updating this thread again :) When Drone Doctor sent me a message it had been fixed and they were sending the drone back (no extra charge) I was thrilled and I never checked this thread again. Didn't realize they had replied here :)

I have mixed feeligs. From what DD say in this thread and based on my conversations directly with them they are nothing but professional and I have nothing and to say about them there. BUT: I just test flew my drone for the first time since getting it back, and it's in the exact same state it was when I sent it to them!

It's as if NOTHING has happened. It flies, but the GPS is busted. It does connect on and off while mid air, but only for a second or two and not before takeoff. I get green and red flashes.

Not sure what to do about this :/

It would seem to me that contacting us would be the best course of action. :)

We very thoroughly tested your quadcopter (having spent several days repairing it) and I can say 100% that it got GPS lock and set the home point.

I think either you're flying in a location which obscures the GPS signal (like our location in the afternoons, but worse), or you're doing something weird, or you're misunderstanding the signals the quadcopter is telling you.

I believe my colleague video'd a lot of the work done on your quadcopter. Perhaps he also video'd the testing and perhaps he still has it. I'll ask him first thing Monday and if so I'll upload it.

It goes without saying that our work is guaranteed and you can send it to us for investigation and repair of course.

All the best

Reactions: discv
OP- what do you conclude that the red and green flashing rear LEDs are telling you? I do not find any mention in your manual of this sequence.

Hello guys, updating this thread again :) When Drone Doctor sent me a message it had been fixed and they were sending the drone back (no extra charge) I was thrilled and I never checked this thread again. Didn't realize they had replied here :)

I have mixed feeligs. From what DD say in this thread and based on my conversations directly with them they are nothing but professional and I have nothing and to say about them there. BUT: I just test flew my drone for the first time since getting it back, and it's in the exact same state it was when I sent it to them!

It's as if NOTHING has happened. It flies, but the GPS is busted. It does connect on and off while mid air, but only for a second or two and not before takeoff. I get green and red flashes.

Not sure what to do about this :/
I've been following your thread and just wondering if you are near an airport? Maybe try a different location.
I hope you get it sorted.

Drone Doctor, I did contact you directly, as you already know ;)

Since I got it back I've flown in three different locations. My back yard, a model airplane field outside town, and a vast open green field in the countryside. No airports, no power cables, no tall obstacles, nothing. I've flown in my back yard several times before, never any issues there. The two other locations were new to me. All three are several kilometers away from each other, and all three have the same error.

The gps doesn't seem to lock even if the app tells me it has more than six satellites. I've flown many times before and always follow the manual.

I didn't note the order of the flashes but will check that in a few days, as I'm currently away.

DD are already giving me support, but if anyone else have any suggestions I'm all ears :)

The answer to this mystery is in the detail of the LED sequences. If you do not have steady greens- you are not in GPS mode.
I suspect that the compass and IMU need calibrating- and that you are in NAZA mode with ATTI selected.

Your blog seems to confirm these conditions existed when you crashed last November.

Doesn't sound as thought they are competent. A dead or broken GPS can stop the motors from starting up. No way from you description can all those components be dead. Get it back and start doing your own trouble shooting. All the guys on here will be glad to help. Need to get it and plug it into the assistant first so we can get a starting point. If you look in the upgrade tab if components check out the will be shown with the firmware and hardware. If the component is not working properly it will have listed under the firmware 0.0.0.0. A really good place to start trouble shooting. In addition when the Phantom is powered up it does a self diagnostics and errors are reported to the assist software also. Hope this help in your decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31