Broken P3P Camera/Gimbal

vgt

Reaction score
Have a P3P Camera/Gimbal for sale. It's broken, but appears to be in otherwise excellent condition. Damage is/was as follows:

1. Glass on lens cap cracked
  2. Ribbon Cable Tore
  3. Separation of arm

Cannot find a flaw anywhere else on the camera. This would be a great set of parts if someone just needed a new camera, for example.

Will do $250 shipped (lower 48) via paypal to anyone interested. There's a broken camera/gimbal in far worse shape from a P3A going on eBay right now for over $300, which is crazy (http://www.ebay.com/itm/dji-phantom...mbal-broken-/141751051892?hash=item2101056674).

P3P%20Camera-6.jpg

P3P%20Camera-4.jpg

P3P%20Camera-1.jpg

Does anybody have any experience with the BOCK 3d printed gimbal parts.
I was looking at those for a repair I need to do on a friends P3A
TX

due to stupidity on my part, I have now ordered this kit. and a ribbon from elsewhere. I'll post up about how it goes. his videos are really well done.

I thought I had updated....

it's done and it works perfectly, but it was pretty difficult. many tiny screws, many opportunities to get something turned around the wrong way....

the vids provided by the guy who prints the replacement parts are good, but I figured out several better ways. (i've made him aware)

overall, worth it, but it takes time and plenty of patience. I had to use a magnifying glass, reading glasses and extra lights. the ribbon was the most difficult part.

Reactions: JKDSensei

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik