Hello
I also have some pictures that may help, ( disregard the camera servo wire ) only used on P2v, not p2 ) but the rest is correct:

D73214D2-FD18-40ED-B713-A2772FDE7FD0_zpstfhfbhdv.jpg

5BCA9DB8-35C6-42DB-9248-D67F64A9D918_zpsvyq5jhp9.jpg

15CE5DFA-AD72-4D58-A8D3-E737B316F784_zpsk5q7gg4u.jpg

976CF4A3-6B9A-4BC4-B197-5B88C189E953_zpsvyhxlvby.jpg

J Dot
:cool:
Hope this helps!
Take care, and good luck!

Reactions: jaredbrown85
Hey guys,
I examined the pic in question,
Looks like the missing plug is here

image.jpeg

Might clear things up a bit.
Hope this helps!

J Dot

Hello
I also have some pictures that may help, ( disregard the camera servo wire ) only used on P2v, not p2 ) but the rest is correct:

D73214D2-FD18-40ED-B713-A2772FDE7FD0_zpstfhfbhdv.jpg

5BCA9DB8-35C6-42DB-9248-D67F64A9D918_zpsvyq5jhp9.jpg

15CE5DFA-AD72-4D58-A8D3-E737B316F784_zpsk5q7gg4u.jpg

976CF4A3-6B9A-4BC4-B197-5B88C189E953_zpsvyhxlvby.jpg

J Dot
Hope this helps!
Take care, and good luck!

Very easy to understand, great job with your labeling scheme! Thanks!

Reactions: J Dot
Got it, sorry I though Jason edited your pic, lol, my bad! :rolleyes:

Take care, thank you, and I hope you get up and going soon!
Keeping fingers crossed!

J Dot

Hey guys,
I examined the pic in question,
Looks like the missing plug is here

View attachment 69671

Might clear things up a bit.
Hope this helps!

J Dot

That was my photo and it was noted in my post to Jared that the plug was not plugged in. Unlike yours I only had a photo from the top view of X1-3 side by side.
IMG_3615.jpg

You guys are compleatly awesome! I had litterly given up, and went to this board as a last ditch effort. Pay no mind to the missing blade in the video, I crashed into a tree withen 3 minutes of flying, broke a blade, important lesson learned a newbe needs an open field.

Can't thank you guys enough for all your help!!!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=QXVLMC1lcS1RWUtHSjAtUEJnalFoSWNaanZNRi1B

I'll bet your brother will ask for it back or don't you intend to tell him it's flying again.

You don't need an open field to fly as a newbe just control those panic attacks. I have flown mine straight through a tree at the end of a soccer field. Took while to find it as it land in another tree about 10 to 15 feet away with no damage.

I'll bet your brother will ask for it back or don't you intend to tell him it's flying again.

You don't need an open field to fly as a newbe just control those panic attacks. I have flown mine straight through a tree at the end of a soccer field. Took while to find it as it land in another tree about 10 to 15 feet away with no damage.

My brother put $100 i gave him towards a 3. He was thrilled I got it running.

Great show,
If you get around to it, your top is on 180 degrees off, the top srtripes, should line up with bottom stripes ( arm bands ) and should be opposite battery ( front of craft. ) but
OH HAPPY DAY!

I'm so glad you are back on track,

( it is a good idea ) to calibrate Tx through RC ASSISTANT ( this will calibrate Tx to factory default ) all sticks, toggles, dial wheel or 7th channel mod ( if avail? )
( also if you have an older version Tx, the USB port, is most likely hidden under back cover of Tx, and requires removal of the 4 back screws, and some finagling to get the halves apart )
See YouTube on proper disassembly, p2 remote. If you need help.
Just NOTE, DO NOT, pinch any wires, putting it back together.
( yes, this happens a lot, I always peek in right before completely closing back, and replacing screws, to insure, no damage to any wires.

Then
In PC ASSISTANT, Calibrate Tx again here ( under basic/Rc tab ) this will calibrate your Tx to the phantom. That way everything is synced all together.

Then I
Perform an ADVANCED IMU calibration ( with bird, LEVEL, AND STABLE, ALL directions ), lastly fresh compass cal.

With all this done and working perfectly, your bird should be stable, and smooth.

Hope this helps,
Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Great show,
If you get around to it, your top is on 180 degrees off, the top srtripes, should line up with bottom stripes ( arm bands ) and should be opposite battery ( front of craft. ) but
OH HAPPY DAY!

I'm so glad you are back on track,

( it is a good idea ) to calibrate Tx through RC ASSISTANT ( this will calibrate Tx to factory default ) all sticks, toggles, dial wheel or 7th channel mod ( if avail? )
( also if you have an older version Tx, the USB port, is most likely hidden under back cover of Tx, and requires removal of the 4 back screws, and some finagling to get the halves apart )
See YouTube on proper disassembly, p2 remote. If you need help.
Just NOTE, DO NOT, pinch any wires, putting it back together.
( yes, this happens a lot, I always peek in right before completely closing back, and replacing screws, to insure, no damage to any wires.

Then
In PC ASSISTANT, Calibrate Tx again here ( under basic/Rc tab ) this will calibrate your Tx to the phantom. That way everything is synced all together.

Then I
Perform an ADVANCED IMU calibration ( with bird, LEVEL, AND STABLE, ALL directions ), lastly fresh compass cal.

With all this done and working perfectly, your bird should be stable, and smooth.

Hope this helps,
Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Good eye man!!!!, I'll have to take a look that in the assistant. Thanks!!!!

What does one green light and one yellow light blinking slowly mean???

Means you are in NAZA mode, and IOC enabledl
i believe.
Here
image.png
image.png

I recommend:
When hooked to pc assistant,
Change NAZA MODE ( top right screen will just say NAZA ) click it, it will change to PHANTOM MODE, this will be better for you, right now, as you get better, you can enter NAZA mode, to tweak your craft, from mild to FULL MANUAL control ( insane flights , flips, ect. ) but this is for advanced flyers, and DO NOT TRY MANUAL, UNTIL you are a very good pilot.

Now phantom mode
Is a more basic mode, easy to follow lights, parameters set for beginner friendly flight, ( you can make some tweaks to gains, and such, ( not as much as NAZA ), but lights are easy to follow.
Slow yellow, is 5 or less satellites ( or atti mode, attitude mode ) less control from craft, more control from you,
slow green is 6 or more satellites ( or gps mode ) more control from craft, less control from you
( example: your bird is in a stable hover in 10mph winds, in GPS MODE, craft will stay stable, and little drifting around, ( little to no input from you,
now
same scenario in ATTI MODE, your craft will still be stable, but will drift around a lot more, requiring stick input from you to keep it there in the same spot!

Hope this helps.
J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik