Broken Controller Antenna Cover - Anyone Else?

Oh well I just chatted to DJI online and they said that because my order was "progressing" to picking state (whatever she meant by that) I'd have to send an email to [email protected] to cancel - so I've just sent them an email to that effect...
Hohum if it's too late to cancel so be it!

Oh well I just chatted to DJI online and they said that because my order was "progressing" to picking state (whatever she meant by that) I'd have to send an email to [email protected] to cancel - so I've just sent them an email to that effect...
Hohum if it's too late to cancel so be it!

Well good luck with that - I have an email in to that address as well... Let's see if either of us get a response!

Well after sending an email to cancel my DJI direct order I just got an email saying my Phantom 3 Advanced has shipped.... fancy that...

That's one way to speed things up though :)

Update:
Finally got a generic response from DJI - they send me a "return" form, so I'm just going to return it to DJI, get a refund and buy it from a 3rd party. DJI might have an innovative product, but they have no idea how to support it themselves. They should just sell through partners in the US (can't vouch for anywhere else) since they just seem to do a great job of pissing people off.

Update:
Finally got a generic response from DJI - they send me a "return" form, so I'm just going to return it to DJI, get a refund and buy it from a 3rd party. DJI might have an innovative product, but they have no idea how to support it themselves. They should just sell through partners in the US (can't vouch for anywhere else) since they just seem to do a great job of pissing people off.
Yeah. Had I known there would be no difference in delivery time between resellers and direct, I would have totally gone w/ someone local. Fingers crossed nothing is broken...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers