broken clip on gimbal main board

Anyone figure this out? I lave the black lever lock, but the pin on one side is broke off. I wonder if I can clamp it down and glue it into place.

pin on the lever?
photo please. I have a lot of experience with this issue. The lever is a must. I have fixed a few

I can't seem to find the black lever lock. This picture is of the main gimbal board. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_2805.JPG

You have to have that black lever. It is almost impossible to put back but i have done it on several occasions. You have to be very careful as you can break the side (white)
Where are you located? I am in Florida

I am in Illinois. I could not find the black clip anywhere online. It looks like the peg on one side broke off in the hole. The white part is intact as you can see in the photo. I also had to buy a tilt motor from China (still waiting on customs) because the cable was severed. The entire gimbal became separated when I clipped a tree branch along a path. I've been down since October :-(

When the little black part broke off it only had a pin on the one side. I'm not sure if there is somewhere to get a replacement part.

They don't sell it. You need an old board to get one off. There are lots of bad boards out there. Put an add in the classified section for an old p3 gimbal board. All it needs to have is that black lever

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have the same problem. I tape on the covet a fin square of thick rubber(1MM) so the rubber press the connector when you screw it back.
Check it and it works. Will post if I have problem.

Reactions: Droneted
Does anyone know where to get one of these connectors? I am getting pretty good at surface mount stuff and would like to try replacing mine.

Hi, I had the same problem after changing the ribbon.
My solution:
Glue a piece of cardboard the size of the connector on the cover of the mainboard.
If thick enough it will press on the connector when you screw the cover back.

Good connection after that and not a problem since one year.

Good luck

I would still like to replace it with a new one. The github site for the pro aircraft says 35-pin FFC con. near screw. I’ve seen similar connectors on mouser and digikey but they also list a pitch. Does anyone know the full description and or part dumber of these connectors? There is a youtube video of someone changing one on a phantom standard but no info on the part. (How to Replace The Flexible Connector DJI Phantom Standart)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20