Broken camera gimbal arm

Reaction score
Hi, I've been having a great time with my Phantom 3 Professional, until it met my holly tree, and dropped about 8 foot. The camera arm on the gimbal has broken, and I'm wondering if there is anyone supplying replacement arms, that I can have a crack at replacing, or do I have to shell out for a new camera. I've spoken to a repair centre, and they tell me they don't replace the arms alone, only the complete camera.
The rest of the gimbal seems ok, including the ribbon cable, and video is transmitted ok.

I'm in the UK, and a new 4k camera and gimbal is £450. ouch.

The same thing happened to me. I purchase a 3D printed version for this ebay seller. DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal Repair Kit

It went together probably and the camera initialized into stable position. But then I did not have video. I had to buy a complete camera and gimbal for $550. I also purchased a protect cross-bar that attaches to the landing legs.

I can say I am not very happy with DJI's choice of Cast Aluminum and the fact that their customer service never responded to repair it for less than $550.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj