Broken Camera Back from DJI, view on iphone not working?

DDMSteve said:
Had a chance to talk with Jaime today and it does sound like the WiFi module needs to be replaced. I updated my original post in the How-To thread for replacing the WiFi module with a link to the replacement module on our site as well as troubleshooting on how to determine if it is your WiFi module that needs to be replaced.
Hi I have similar problem ,but opposite ,mine I have visual ,can take pictures and videos ,have the wifi extender battery display ,but have no main battery indication ,no satellite readings and cannot operate the up and down via the app ,could this also be fault on wifi board ?? Gimbal start and settles ok but cant adjust .all unit have been updated to latest versions ,and app reloaded

I wanted to thank everyone that helped me solve my problem with my Vision Plus that was not getting visual on my iphone. It turned out to be the wi fi module inside the unit that was broken as several guys suspected. Thanks very much, great forum. Aslo a very big THANK YOU VERY MUCH to DDM STEVE of DAVES DISCOUNT MOTORS www.davesmotors.com for 1) having the part and 2) being extremely helpful in giving me instruction on this forum as well as excellent and very friendly support on the phone to get it installed properly and also to help me bind it once installed over the phone. Very good customer service and I will be purchasing any and all drone equipment from him in the future and I suggest everyone else do the same. Now I'm going flying!! Thanks again!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.