Broken antenna

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I`ve had my remote controller dropped on the ground yesterday and unfortunately my antena broke and cut the cable inside.
maxresdefault.jpg

(This picture is not mine, I post it to understand where is a problem).

I went to a local DJI store ant they suggested me order a new cable, because fixing the old cable could reduce RC range distance.
I tried to look for the cable on ebay but could not understand which exactly I need. And here I need your help guys, could you post me a link where I can find genuine antenna cable for my RC?
Thanks in advance

I would do a search on eBay for the antenna as the cable is molded in to the unit. Cable and antenna are together.

Not sure if you have a lanyard (strap that goes around your neck and connects to the rc unit) but this can help prevent dropping the rc in the future. Got mine from Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can sell you a set of antennas possibly, what are they worth ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure if you have a lanyard (strap that goes around your neck and connects to the rc unit) but this can help prevent dropping the rc in the future. Got mine from Amazon.

I had it on my neck, but somehow it unbuckled and RC fell down.

Which model are you flying? Standard or Adv/Pro?

I just checked... The shipping is going to be worth way more than the antenna [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I guess I will need to add a lanyard connection test to my pre flight check list. I walk around a lot not holding the rc unit and rely a lot on the lanyard. I worry enough about the copter crashing. I don't want to worry about the rc unit crashing as well!

Hi guys,
I`m writing here because I still looking for stock 5.8G antenna. Europe seller would be priority, because shipping from US and Canada are expensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj